Thursday, June 11, 2009

Into the Interior...


View Larger Map

Tonight I leave for my trip to Mendoza! I'm joined by a classmate named Sweeney, a great girl from Florida. We're on the same page with our travel style, which makes this trip even better. I'm looking forward to a 12 hour bus ride tonight - it actually should be great experience. We bought 'ejecutivo suite' seats - the most expensive fully reclining seats with 2 hot meals, an open bar and movies --- $120 round trip! Tomorrow we're hoping to tour a few vineyards and bodegas in towns outside of the city called Maipu and Lujan de Cuyo. I want to get into the Andes mountains during the day on Sunday - either hiking or by horseback. We'll have Monday to continue exploring - its a three day weekend in the country in celebration of Flag Day.

I'm going to see the Andes mountains!!!

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment